Tuesday, 8 July 2008

HYC Week 27 Check In

I'm back from bonny wee Scotland. We had a great time and I think J enjoyed his birthday trip. The Highlands were gorgeous and we managed to get really lucky with the weather on the day we went to Loch Ness. Edinburgh was great fun too, we did all the touristy stuff and had a lot of fun in a very short time.

Food was indulgent for the whole trip. We ate extremely well, going to very fine restaurants for extravagant meals. A lot of red meat again for me, since I don't get the chance to eat such fine Scotch beef all the time. I'm not going to worry about it though, it was a special weekend and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I found the wagon when I got back and I'm riding it again now, so all is fine. We even made a stop at the gym today!

I intend to have reports of a good OP week next Tuesday.

6 comments:

Heather said...

glad you had a nice trip, and its wonderful that you came back and got right back on track.

The Fat Foreigner said...

Glad you had a good time!

Ready Maid said...

We've got Scotland on our "to do" list, as well. I may give you a round trip for suggestions.

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip. Scotland is one of the places on my GOTTA GO list. Glad you caught the wagon & back on track! LOL! Have a great week!

Chubby Chick said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Good for you for getting back on the wagon! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy times when you can have a great trip with no guilt and then get back on the wagon when you're home! Such a healthy perspective. :D

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.