Incredibly, at my weigh in this week I had lost another pound. I was expecting to have gained something since it had been a pretty indulgent week and I had also only managed to get to the gym once. I am trying hard not to settle into the "I can get away with it" mentality but the last couple of days have been really tough. It doesn't help that everyone around me is going "It's ok, it's Christmas, you should eat whatever you like" which is a very slippery slope!
I did all my food shopping for Christmas yesterday and apart from a couple of things Christmas dinner is mostly core foods - yay! I've tried to get core foods for the days around it too, eg. roast beef, salmon, ham, etc. However, cheese will be my main downfall. I have decided it will be sensible to pick up to 3 items I will allow myself as long as I stick to just those items. I never could resist the come hither eyes that good cheeses make at me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

No comments:
Post a Comment