BABY ANNOUNCEMENT!!My son was born almost 2 weeks ago on Friday 18th December. He's been keeping us on our toes since. I won't go into too much detail about the birth experience here, I'll save it for the baby blog, but it was a day long with a few complications. I think it's safe to say I won't be longing to have another child again too soon! Everything was fine in the end though, and we ended up with a gorgeous healthy baby boy. We came home from the hospital a day later and have spent most of our time gazing adoringly at him and agreeing that he is of course the most beautiful and perfect baby every born! We've also had the obligatory sleepless nights and are walking zombies for now and the weeks ahead.
If you're interested in reading the (not too gory) details, you can find the birth story here.

2 comments:
congrats!! so glad that everything went well.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment