I'm still here! Life has been super hectic with the move, the wedding and growing a foetus! We are also without Internet in the new flat for a week so this is a quick post on the move to say hi and let you know I miss you!
All is good, actually great. We moved into our new place last week and are getting there with unpacking and making it home. We love it. This week is our tiny wedding and then a long weekend in Cornwall on the coast, originally for J's birthday, now doubling as a mini honeymoon. I'm into my second trimester now and feeling better, although tired from the move and too hot now that summer has appeared.
Hope you're all doing well. I'll be back next week when things are calmer and we're online again.
:)
-- Post From My iPhone
Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

5 comments:
I've missed you! Good luck with the wedding!
Congrats on your upcoming wedding and I hope all goes well!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Congrats on your wedding!
- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com
Just wondering how you, the baby and new hubby are doing...would love an update!!
Post a Comment