I'm late again! I suck at this! It's just a quick one too, as I'm on vacation and running here and there. I had a great Thanksgiving on Thursday with J's family and we're having a nice time in general seeing friends etc. Foodwise it's always difficult here but all things considered it's not too bad this time. I'm eating things I normally wouldn't here and there but on the whole I'm trying to make good choices and watching my portions/listening to my hunger signals, so it could be worse. Plus, it's a short trip so we'll be back home in a few days where I will get back on plan and get back to the gym (which I miss). The jet lag is a bitch though.
Happy belated Thanksgiving to my American friends!!
Saturday, 29 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

No comments:
Post a Comment